!New!

Chinafansims Formal gowns conversion

After download please text file include in RAR.


I hope like it, please leave the comment and if you like my website you can support me by buying coffee HERE. Thank you in advance everyone! ❤️

- Original creator : Chinafansims
- All credits go to  Chinafansims, it´s not my texture, I just converted it to The Sims 4!
- Color swatches: 3
- Original creator : Chinafansims
- All credits go to  Chinafansims, it´s not my texture, I just converted it to The Sims 4!
- Color swatches: 1


Comments

  1. I love your clothing conversions!! Can you make some designer conversions from All About Style or JustSims2?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ❤️ I have already converted a few clothes. You can find them here: https://atomic-sims.blogspot.com/search/label/Justsims2 and here: https://atomic-sims.blogspot.com/search/label/All%20about%20style . But I plan to convert more designer clothes in the future. Stay tuned! 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment