!New!

Liana Sims2 Milano Teen 023 & 024 conversion

After download please text file include in RAR.


I hope like it, please leave the comment and if you like my website you can support me by buying coffee HERE. Thank you in advance everyone! ❤️

- Original creator : Lianasims2
- All credits go to Lianasims2, it´s not my texture, I just converted it to The Sims 4!
- Color swatches: 1
- Original creator : Lianasims2
- All credits go to Lianasims2, it´s not my texture, I just converted it to The Sims 4!
- Color swatches: 1


Comments

  1. hey, i just found your blog and its awesome! i almost fainted when i saw that you were converting lianas stuff bc she has great Y2K clothes. but im also a bit confused because why are the bottoms and the tops merged togheter? is it just how sims 2 works? and is there a way to separate them? anyways have a great day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      All underwear has been categorized under full body category. But it is possible to separate the texture in some cases if it's a bra and panties, but I don't make it because I think it wouldn't be nice because the underwear textures are in 2D and wouldn't match each other.

      Delete

Post a Comment