- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
!New!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Welcome in 2022!
I would like to wish you all a wonderful New Year! Good health, happiness and especially love. Strongly believe this year will be better than past. Furthermore, I want to say big thank you everyone who visits my website and downloads my creations/conversions. I hope we will able to meet here again this year and hope I will publish here new custom content that you will like.
Last year was marked by progress in creating my custom content. For example I learned how create full texture used on long ago posted hairstyles for sims 2 and use it for hairstyles for sims 4. It´s fanstastic and honestly, I love it, because brings me back to old "gold" sims 2 era. Plus it is a revival of my sims 4 world. As next, I learned better, easier and faster way how convert eyes from sims 2 to sims 4. So I was able convert around 90 new eye masks, plus fix old ones. Lastly, I would like to highlight the fact that I successfully converted all donation underwear by Simchic. I think, this is my first complete coverage of the part of clothes. I'm little bit proud to myself (sooo selfish! xD).
Best regards,
David
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment