!New!

Newsea J094 Miles Away retexture

Hi everyone!

Today I decided to change completely design out of the blue. I used the previous design since the beginning of the blog only with little changes like arrangement of sections or opening image. But now when we have on our site aroud 763 articles, tt occurred to me that our website was chaotic and confusing. And I´m so excited about new design. It looks really simple and "clean (xD". I'm most excited about a new feature on my blog - the blog search engine. Now you can quickly search for a specific download from a given creator. The new design isn´t finish yet so some adjustments will be made. 😊

After download please text file include in RAR.


I hope like it, please leave the comment and if you like my website you can support me by buying coffee HERE. Thank you in advance everyone! ❤️

Original creator and mesh credit: Newseasims
Colors: 12

Comments