!New!

Doursim Blue kimono wrap dress conversion

Hi everyone!

Today I have for you my one of my favorites outfits from sims 2. After all I love all clothing by Doursim, because I finding their clothes original and "typical" for Sims 2. I remember I convert this dress to TS3 years ago and I used them very often. I liked the dress so much that when I started converting for sims 4, it was one of the first pieces I converted from TS2 to TS4. Older version you can still find at TSR. But I warning you, it is one of my first pieces, so I don't know if you will like the older version. 😅😀 You can find them HERE.

After download please text file include in RAR.


I hope like it, please leave the comment and if you like my website you can support me by buying coffee HERE. Thank you in advance everyone! ❤️

-Original creator : Doursim
- Color swatches: 7

Comments