!New!

LaPink Noris eyes conversion / new version 2021-04-23

Hi everyone!

Today I share with you new version of this eyes. This was my second converted eyes and during that time I am found better and faster way to use while conversion process. So this was reason why I decided made new version. I have to say I actually fell in love with eyes conversion. There is a LOT files of sims 2 eyes which I want convert to sims 4 ( till this day I converted 44 eyes - not all was shared, but it will be soon), that sometimes I don't know which one to choose first. 😅

After download please text file include in RAR.


I hope like it, please leave the comment and if you like my website you can support me by buying coffee HERE. Thank you in advance everyone! ❤️

-Original creator : LaPink
- Color swatches: 4


Comments

  1. Hi i like your conversions do you think you can convert this hair?
    http://mysims3blog.blogspot.com/2011/07/hair-mesh-4-leon-unisex-by-lapiz-lazuli.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really sorry, but I've decided not to accept any more requests because I have a little bit free time to create my own content on my site and want to focus on creating my own ideas. I am really sorry.

      David

      Delete
    2. Can you or do you know a tutorial on how to convert sims 3 hair to sims 4?

      Delete
    3. No problem, do you know any tutorials on how to convert hair? Thank you I hope to see your original content

      Delete
    4. Hi my comment is not showing up, so I just wanted to say no problem thank you for responding and I hope to see your new content. :)

      Delete
    5. Hi,

      I use for convert hairstyles this tutorial: https://web.archive.org/web/20160329074950/http://genius66613.tumblr.com:80/post/136951430797/tutorial-how-to-convert-hair-from-the-sims-3-to. It´s simply and easy. Good luck in converting! =)

      -David

      Delete
  2. No problem thanks for replying

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment