!New!

Tarox4sims - 4 historical gowns

Good evening everyone!

Today I have for you 4 nice historical gown from sims 2. Tarox4sims created sooo many historical clothes - I have in my game around 100 pieces so you can looking forward for more clothes from this creator.
BIG THANKS FOR CEPZID STUDIO for convert this mesh. =)

I hope you like it and please leave comment! =)

!After downloading make sure that this download is compatible with newest version of The sims 4 because I will not update the new version. If you downloaded old version please update it in sims 4 studio (Open sims 4 studio →"Content Managment" → Batch fixes → CAS → Update CAS CC → Choose your mod folder)!



-Original creator : Tarox4sims
- Color swatches: 4
-Original creator : Tarox4sims
- Color swatches: 4
-Original creator : Tarox4sims
- Color swatches: 2
-Original creator : Tarox4sims
- Color swatches: 3



Comments